{DUCKS}
Even on work days there is always time for a little adventure. Yesterday it was time to herd the ducks from the pen to the pond where they will live. The boys were all over participating in that little adventure...
{BOXES}
As I said {HUGE} work day yesterday...
It was time to clear out all the stuff that was in our garage and move it to it's temporary location...the lower shop at Barnett's place.
Results: the garage has been emptied and is now ready to be the "staging" area for the first big moving day...May 30th!! It didn't stay like this long because my second goal for yesterday was to clear the remaining closets of anything that wasn't clothes we are currently using...
This was my first closet project and actually this one was completed a few weeks ago. My craft closet. I'm sad to be leaving it behind but I'm sure we will figure out something just as great at our new place once we figure out what is going to go where...
before...
after
We are right on track to be ready for the big day. This is the big pile of empty boxes that is in the corner of the garage. After packing all day yesterday I can tell...it is NOT even close to enough to pack up the rest of the house. Guess we will be heading to the U-Haul place to buy some boxes next week.
3 comments:
How Exciting!!!
Makes me want to move again!
I can't wait to see pictures of your new house, once you are all moved in! Amazing timing, now that you have wrapped up tax season.
From one crazy thing, to the next. Once you get moved and settled in, we HAVE to make some time for some ice cream!
duck {herding} ... I LOVE it!
and this new home of yours will be your next stop of "finding great adventure" :)
I may have a few boxes for you ... will check in the morning!
Love you friend ... and am totally with Misty .... bring on the ice cream!
Excited. :)
Love the picture of the boys faces watching the ducks. Precious.
Post a Comment