December 8, 2008

Santa

Our annual picture with Santa!

The boys enjoyed the Festival of Trees "Family Day" activities yesterday. It was a little different for me this year since I was on the committee helping instead of just hanging out with my family, but still such a fun event!

Yesterday as they were standing in line, William says to Ted, "Dad, you know that Santa's not real, right?!?!" Guess he just wanted to be sure that Ted knew that Santa wasn't bringing him anything so Ted should be sure to listen up!:)

Here's last year's picture...can you believe how much they have changed?!?!?

This is why I love getting this picture! I'm sitting here at my computer looking at the last three years of Santa pictures (I only get them out during Christmas time) and wondering where the time is gone! Can't wait to get this year's on the shelf!

Thanks Misty!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

TOO cute!! :) Love the comparison of the two years -

Michelle said...

Wow! I can't believe how much they have changed!!!

Kailin said...

They are looking so grownup!!

Katie said...

Adorable...they ARE getting big!