November 26, 2008

TBA

Okay so the "secret" I refered to in #7 of this post
is NOT a baby!!!
But it does involve this picture that I had taken yesterday

Stay tuned the full announcement to come in the next two weeks!!!:)

8 comments:

Katie said...

Haha...you are such a tease ;)

Beautiful picture!!

Sarah said...

you're looking very official, just tell us (me) please!!! =)

Shannon said...

Very nice!! I know, I know!

Amy Tolar said...

You look very nice! Can't wait to hear the news!

Michelle said...

alrighty... I am a private investigator during all my spare time... and I have a pretty good guess! Can't wait to know if I am on to something... :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaa! You are so mean.
Looks like a realtor picture to me??? Hurry up, I HATE waiting!

Melissa said...

My guess is you are starting your own Accounting business. So am I right??? I love this picture too!

Lindsay said...

My lips are sealed :)

GREAT picture!!