To those that came before us,

To those that paid the ultimate price,

To those that served at home and abroad,

To those that we call family,
To those that we call friends,
To those we call fellow citizens,
To those we think of every time we hear the thunder of the blades above,

Today we thank you for your service. We thank you for loving your country and for the many sacrifices that you and your families have made to preserve our precious freedom. Today we remember you and we love you! God Bless!!
6 comments:
Well put my friend! Enjoy your day!
Awesome! I have several loved ones that deserve this honor today. Thanks for remembering. :)You are a great friend!
Great post!
As Ian and his grandmother went through his grandfather's WWII albums today, I couldn't help but say a prayer of thanks!! :)
Amen!
Good post!
Have a great rest of the afternoon and I will see you soon!
What a great post! Thank you for this!
Post a Comment