BUY ME NOW!!!
One of many things that are slowly being checked off the "house sale prep to do list". Door painted, new house numbers and shutters up...CHECK!
I'm realizing through this whole process, I LOVE our house! It's not perfect by any means but I still LOVE it! The more I think about leaving it, the more I want to stay. That is possibly my oversion to change rearing it's ugly head but still an unexpected emotional spot I find myself in. Excited at the prospect of a bigger home and yet sad to say good-bye to the old.
9 comments:
can you add on? :)
I love the red you chose! It looks great.
It truly looks beautiful!
Still to this day when I drive by the first house John and I ever bought together, I feel sad that we sold it. It was TINY and only had one bedroom and one bathroom. So wouldn't work for us now, but I was VERY sad to say good-bye!
Maybe my family should move to Hermiston and into number 695!
I know it says that to somebody!! Lookin' good!
I went through the same thing feelings with our other house and you really can go through a grieving process with it!
Yes it totally does!!! I love the shutters, I really wasnt sure about that color on the shutters, but it SO WORKS!!
Ooh pretty! I love it!
And I TOTALLY went through the grieving process of moving from our cozy little house to our much bigger house!
Trust me though... you'll get over it! :o) (although our first little house will always have a special place in my heart!)
I Love it! I still miss our old house...but you will love having more space!
It looks fantastic ... hopefully it will be shouting SOLD! soon :)
Post a Comment