for school to start!! Hard to believe it is already time for that again but never the less it is time and we are ready!!
This year we have...
one pre-schooler
one kindergartener
one second grader
2 backpacks
34 #2 pencils
2 packages of washable markers
40 color crayons
3 boxes of Kleenex
2 Crayola watercolor paints
1 box sandwich bags
2 boxes of Dixie cups
15 glue sticks
1 4 oz Elmer's glue
1 pair of scissors--pointed tip
2 Pink pearl erasers
1 ruler
1 pencil box
12 colored pencils
1 package of wide ruled loose-leaf notebook paper
Backpacks and shoes are on sale at Big 5 and at Payless Shoe Source...so new shoes for all!
John will be going to pre-school this fall but no supplies are needed for him. He will be attending the ESD center (the old H-town daycare center...newly remodeled) for speech group three days a week.
vacation pics coming soon!!:)
11 comments:
Every time I have to buy diapers I think about the day when I'll be saving money once Claire is potty trained....ha! Yeah right....then I'll have to buy more school supplies, and swimming lessons, and....etc!
Hope your three boys enjoy this school year!!
Wowzers! You are so organized! I just printed the list today. Gotta get on it! :)
When I saw your boys the other day at the store they were so excited to have their list! :) Fun, fun, fun!! :)
Oh how I love school supplies. I'm not in school, my girls aren't in school, yet I still bought school supplies. :)
There's no place to comment on a couple of your posts down below, so I just wanted to say that I love John's bday pics and the one with him and the polka dot gift, his smile...so you!!! He looks so much like his mama!
Love ya!
EEEKKK! Don't start stressing me out already! I have to get on the ball. We bought a lunch box today, that's it!
Love these pics.
HOLY SMOKES thats a ton of stuff!!!
My time is a commin!!!
I am thankful I only have one this year those supply list are kinda scary!!
I am sooooo there with you! We just shopped for 3, I can't believe it. I wonder if I'm going to break down when I see all of them in the hallway. ;)
I can't beleive you already have this done!
Glad you are back!!
Your flowers are gorgeous!
Oh how I loved and hated back to school time! Loved getting all the supplies and new stuff! Hated actually going back to school!
Good luck with ALL THREE boys in school now!! :o)
You are prepared, Woman! I love back-to-school shopping.
Post a Comment