7:35 am we were out the door this morning...right on time (or so we thought)...
They were both so EXCITED!!

Can't believe he started kinder today!! He was so ready for school to start!! He was pretty nervous when we actually got to the school!

Look at that giant backpack...you need a lot of stuff for kinder!!

My biggest dude, a second grader today!! Such a little gentleman he is turning out to be. So calm about the whole school thing..."You know mom, it's my third year?!?"


the walking...

and then the waiting, and waiting, and waiting...because the doors of the school do not open until 8 am sharp...so much for being able to drop the kids off before I go to work...:(

Justin at his desk! He was soooo ready for me to leave at this point!! He did still let me give him a kiss good bye...not sure how much longer that is going to last...

Sir William hanging his backpack and settling into his classroom...


Both boys had awesome first days!! They could barely keep from talking over each other at dinner tonight trying to tell me all about their days!
Here's to another whirlwind school year!! Ready, Set, Learn!! Right, Linds?;)
10 comments:
Love their smiling faces...you can sense their excitement! Have a great year, boys!!
Ty and Emery were the same way at dinner tonight. Too cute!
Strange about the doors being closed. That happened at another school too I heard.
Sounds like a great first day!
May the days to come be just a wonderful as the first ... with kisses and all :)
Wonder why your doors were shut? Not sure what our policy is.... hmmm.
Found out about the doors being shut. It happened to our kids this morning when Mike tried to drop them off 10 minutes before school so he could be at work on time. They were shuffled off to the library...but not allowed to touch the books. Older grades were sent to the gym.
Something about a new teacher contract saying they have uninteruppted time until 8 am sharp.
Correct me if Im wrong any teachers out there. But that is what we were told.
So much for the new time being easier for working parents. Sorry...just a vent...I do appreciate all the hard work our teacher to though!!
You captured it well! I felt like I was droppping them off! :)
Yay for the boys!
I think I wanted my mommy to walk me to class up until 6th grade. Heck, maybe it was 12th grade. :)
I heard the same thing this morning. They look like they had a great day!!
Where has time gone? I can't beleive how big they are both looking! How is momma doing?
I am so glad they are both excited...here is to a great year!
Glad they both had a great day! Love the pictures of them.
Post a Comment