bright and early with a 5K fun run/walk...dad and I ran...the boys (J & W on their razors; John in the wagon), mom and Ted walked...

we made it!! My time 27 minutes & 28 seconds...dad 30 minutes & 49 seconds...not too bad I'd say!! we both won our age division...hence the medals!:)

pancakes in the park courtesy of the boys scouts!
12 comments:
Good job kristie!!!
It looks like you guys had a fun filled day!
WTG!! Love all of the pictures!
Wonderful memories captured there! That's so cool that you and your dad ran together. Congratulations on the medals!
Those were some serious pancake faces!
Way to go on the run, you guys did great!
Celebrating is right!! You definitely did it in style! :)
Looks like a wonderful day for all of you!
How fun! Wish I would have ran...instead I ate WAY to much!
Looks like a fun day! And you look fabulous...so tiny! Way to go! Now you can enjoy the summer!
Yah for you! you are awsome~!looks like you had fun too!
Way to go Girl! Great job on the
5k. Looks like you had a great day.
What fun! I was just telling Shannon about us training for a race together. Congrats on the medal.
Wow! Good for you! Love the medals!
Way to go! Awesome on the 5k! Enjoy your week! We have to get together soon!
Post a Comment