May 22, 2008

Homework

John gets take home activities from his speech path to help us work with him on certain letter sounds or certain letter blends. "S" is a tough one for John so we are coloring, cutting out and then gluing the stars. We talk about the stars as we are doing all this...speech therapy for little guys is all about tricking them into practicing!;)


His big brothers like to help with the homework too! Doesn't matter who is doing the cutting, gluing or coloring as long as John is doing the talking!:)

John will continue with this in the fall. He is on summer break now. In the fall he will still meet with his speech path twice a month, his teacher that works on cognitive skills once a month and then he will get to participate in their speech group.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the picture with the scissors! It's PRECIOUS!!

Hope you're having a GREAT week!

Katie said...

That first picture is adorable :) He sure is doing great with his speech!

Stacy B said...

It's so great that you are working so hard on this as a family. I admire you all!

Sarah said...

I think I need to buy Jaylee some scissors, that looks like fun!