April 26, 2008

Blown away

By this little man's independence at school. We returned to the school from the farm late in the school day so I just stayed and finished out the day with him. He has finished reading two books that he needed to take A/R test for. He got a pass from his teacher and headed out to the library. We walked into the library he sat down and went to work. In about 10 minutes he had taken both his tests and we were set to head back to the classroom!

I sometimes forget how big my little man is getting.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a sweet picture! And... I know what you mean... sometimes I have to repeat to myself..."let him grow up, let him grow up!"

Lindsay said...

I love that he is sportin' that cowboy hat to take his AR quiz!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, So cute in that hat!