February 24, 2008

is He evident?

These past few months have been months of reflection for me. Lots of thinking, lots of praying, reading, listening, talking...

I KNOW that Jesus is in my heart. I gave my life over to Him a long time ago. My walk with Jesus has been full of detours. Ones that I'm VERY sure He would have preferred me not take. Never the less I'm here today trying my best to walk in step with Him.

Which brings me to a question I have been asking of myself...is He evident in my life?

Do people know that I love Jesus?

Do my co-workers know?

Do my clients know?


What if they just met me today....would they know?

If you asked my children..."Does your mommy love Jesus?"...what would they say?

Do I love Jesus as much during the week as I do on Sunday morning? Which I DO, without a doubt, without reservation but do those around me know that?

Just something I have been thinking about. I want people to KNOW that I LOVE Jesus!! I want them to know His love! Because He IS real and He IS ALIVE! And He is waiting with open arms! His grace and forgiveness have NO limits! His kingdom is NOT complete without each and every one of us!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I can see Him in you! :-)

Melissa said...

I know that you love Jesus. Have a great week! Love you

Jennifer said...

I think just asking these questions show a great love for Christ that can be seen by others!

Lindsay said...

What great "self-reflecting" questions and thoughts.

and yes, dear friend - HE IS EVIDENT!!

Through your actions, through your words, through your smile, through your determination, through your attitude.

Have a GREAT week!

Katie said...

I can tell you love Jesus!! And I know He LOVES you!!

So do I :)

Anonymous said...

Oh' SO MUCH!
Love that about you!

Sarah said...

I definitely know you love Jesus!

Thank you for this post. I want people to see Him in my life as well. I need to quit being so self-focused and focus more on Jesus and letting others see Him in me.

Anonymous said...

I see Jesus shining through you and those are such great questions to think about!

Shannon said...

I love this post. I ask myself that question alot too.

Crystal said...

Preach it, sister! Awesome words!