December 31, 2007

We're OFF

Went to Nicole's for pizza and scrapbooking! So fun! Ended up with these to show for it:



Made these yesterday:


to take with us to Sunnyside! Headed to meet up with our friends the Patzke's and ring in the New Year!


HAPPY 2008 TO YOU ALL!!

HERE'S ANOTHER GREAT YEAR OF FRIENDSHIP!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
Love your pages, love that you made time to go and hang out at Nicoles!
Here is to a Happier and Healthier 2008!!!

Nicole said...

Love your pages and the pretzles were awesome. Have fun tonight see you next year.

Katie said...

Have a great trip, drive safe :) Happy New Year!

Sarah said...

The pretzels were pretty, sorry I couldn't get over the fact that they had peppermint in them. Otherwise I would have tried one.

Yesterday was a hoot. Love your boys. This morning Josh says to me, "weren't you just impressed by their boys and how good they are?"

Really am.

Hope your husband forgives me for all the harshing I did on him during game time.

Crystal said...

Happy 2008! Layouts and pretzels looked great!