Okay so as far as texting goes...I am so lame...I have no clue what most of them mean or even how to send one! The only ones I know are the ones that are repeated over and over on the cell commercials. One of my personal favs is the granny saying "IDK my BFF Rose". Cracks me up every time. So introducing my BFF crock pot:
In other news--just wanted to share what a GREAT day I am having because:
- A client brought me flowers today (granted they also brought me their tax information--deadline for extensions is Monday--but hey I got flowers right)
- A friend of mine ran into Justin and his little friends walking to school and she reported the cutest little interaction. He was so polite...telling her how good it was to see her, introducing her to her friends, asked her how she was doing today...! Just proud that he is turning into such a gentleman!
- Grey's is on tonight
- Soccer practice is tonight (I had been feeling overwhelmed by it, but now I just use it as an excuse to do nothing for an hour or so)
- I'm getting off work early...because of said practice
- My last load of laundry is in the washer
- My order from Old Navy showed up yesterday...everything fit! YEAH!
- As I mentioned, deadline for extensions is next Monday--my desk is pretty clear--able to get all the last minute ones pretty much done this week
And it's only noon!:) Wishing you all a happy Thursday!
7 comments:
I love that commercial too! Glad you're having a great day!
Happy day to you my friend!
I love my crock pot also!!!!
sounds perfect!
Excited Greys is on too and I hope it is a good one.
Um...isnt that lid supposed to be fully attached to the pot? LOL.
Glad you had a great day...
...I would list mine, but it has lot's of the word poop in it. ;)
Sounds like you had a wonderful Thursday! Love days like those.
Smiling right now as you post about life in your world!!
Blessings to you friend!!
Post a Comment