August 30, 2007

Bags

Okay, so my bags aren't packed and at this point I haven't even decided what I am going to put in them! But that's okay! Just get something in the suitcase right?!?!? Nobody will know me where I am going so who am I trying to impress, right?!?!

In less than 24 hours we are leaving for LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids are staying (not here by themselves of course) and we are going! So excited! But first I must get myself ready to get out of this house to complete Thursday!:)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

And Emery and Ty-We hope you have a fabulous birthday! We love you and are so sad to be missing your Treasure Hunt!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh man! How cool is that?!
Have the best time :)and take pictures!!

Shannon said...

Have fun!! And be good ;)

Sarah said...

How big a suitcase you got?!

I would so squeeze myself into one.

Stacy said...

WooHoo! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

You lucky ducks!
Have an AWESOME time!

Michelle said...

Hope you have a fabulous time... it is so good to have time without the kids!