This is what my garage looked like last night...

Currently it is pretty much empty! Our yard sale was great! Sold a lot of stuff, donated the rest minus a couple pieces of furniture that we are planning to try and sell again at Dave and Amanda's sale in a couple weeks! I'm totally beat right now and still have some planning to do for John's birthday tomorrow. I did just finish the cake so the major stuff is out of the way...now I just need to get a card made and do the dishes or maybe I'll just go to bed and start again tomorrow...
We had a new babysitter this week...Emily...very sweet girl, the boys loved every minute they were with her...this was on my frig when I arrived home on Wednesday. They had a little craft time that day! So cute...she had every day's activities all planned out. She even made herself a little schedule that she carried with her! And she did my dishes...TWICE!:)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
2 comments:
Wow! What a sweet babysitter! Glad the garage sale was a success.
Katie
Okay I want your babysitters number! So glad that you had a good sale.
Post a Comment