April 27, 2007

{Assessment}

Took the day off today to spend with my boys! Miss them a lot during tax season, probably more than they miss me but in any case I'm spending the day with them. I was hoping for a very productive day as well.

Things done:
  1. We all slept it
  2. 20 minutes of reading with Justin
  3. Practiced the letter R with Justin
  4. Showered and put on make up (the make-up is a rare thing for me...never have time for it...William told me I looked cute!)
  5. Practiced "money" with Justin...you know "How much is a nickel worth?"..."Name all the coins biggest to smallest"...did this while putting on the make-up...oh yeah, I'm all about multi-tasking!
  6. Fingers and toe nails painted...got new sandals this week...YEAH!
  7. One bike ride taken...need to get sun glasses...bright out there today!
  8. Our quail family is back...we saw them on our back porch this morning...I was all "circle of life" about it and William wanted to call Grandpa to come shoot them! Hmmm...
  9. 3 lunches made and eaten
  10. E-mail checked and responded
  11. One load of laundry folded and put away
  12. One son ready for school; two sons ready for a nap

To do:

  1. Laundry...more folding, more putting away
  2. Dishwasher to unload
  3. Scrapbook pages to finish
  4. One book to read..."Dealing with People You Can't Stand"...no not a marriage book;)...its about working effectively with all types of attitudes in your workplace...something I am really needing to improve on
  5. Drop off Justin, pick up Justin

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend to everyone!

2 comments:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

Sounds like a busy mom day but they are the best kind of days.

Lindsay said...

Glad you got to enjoy a day with your boys - looking "cute" too!!