And today my friend Misty is 29!
Happy birthday to you friend!
Lot's of things on my mind this afternoon. So much that I can't get a cohensive thought together to post about this day. So since the NFL playoffs have started...so you know where Ted will be for the next few weekends...I spent the afternoon in a closet. Which luckily contains my scrapbooking stuff!;) Funny that I would scrapbook the pictures from my 29th birthday on my 30th birthday! That says something about my timeliness on getting my pictures onto a page and into an album! he, he, he...
(Lifted from Annie @ Pencil Lines)
As my birthday comes to an end I just had to add a few things to this post! This picture...just to say I have a picture of myself on the day I turned 30:
And a thank you to:
Shannon for the yummy homemade cake with sprinkles and the beautiful card (its the one with the purple flower...my favorite color by the way...not sure if she actually knew that but hey it worked out)
Melissa for the cute bookmark and the DB gift certificate...super!
Angela for the awesome card and the Starbucks card...very nice!
Katie for the wonderful card and the home spa for your hands kit...love it!
Kyle, Anne and Lucas for the funny card and my phone call! I miss you guys!
We had care group here tonight. With the holidays and everything its been a while since we have gotten together and even though we were still in contact with each other through out the holidays at different times, I was just very reminded tonight of the closeness and the happiness that our families share. Its funny that I was really missing it and didn't actually realize it until tonight!
So yes, feeling a little old but very reminded that though 30 years of my life has past there are many, many good times ahead!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, dear friend! I hope this, your thirtieth year is your best yet!
Love,
Katie
Happy Birthday to you!!! Turning 30 is actually really awesome. You are really a grown up! Enjoy your day. I hope that it is memorable. ~ Michelle
Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Happy Happy to you. Such a cute picture of you...you so dont look 30! And your welcome for the cake...I think Im about to go have a peice. Sorry I missed group, but didnt want to give you the flu along with the cake.
(those wondering, I am not the one with the flu...that would be gross to make a cake for someone while having the flu.)
Happy BIRTHDAY!!!
So glad you are 30, and not me!!! ;) Just Kidding. You DO look awesome, and not at all like you are 30.
Hope you had a good day!
Happy Happy Birthday to you friend!
30 has been my best year... I'm sure it will be yours too!
Glad that the day was a good one for you!
Blessings ~
Happy Birthday! You are welcome! Love you
Mel
Post a Comment