
Santa and the boys (John was too scared)! Justin asked for a snake...thanks Breena! William asked for a dino! He was a little undecided! Everyone got candy canes...even John! Although looking at this picture I don't know if there was room for one more kid on Santa's lap. Can't believe how much they have grown this year!
4 comments:
Did you take this, or is it one we took?
It looks fab, at any rate.
Just wondering how you got yours first, even before ME, who was taking the pictures.
:) Just kidding, I am patient. It is too cute!
This is your pic. Shan emailed it to me. I couldn't wait to post! Its all about who you know! Ha Ha
Ooops...sorry Misty. But Kristie's file numbre was 47, Your's is something like 194...and I am only to 100. Tonight my friend. ;)
So cute!
Katie
Post a Comment