
Spent the weekend with my friend Treena! It was soooooooo much fun! She's the kind of friend that you can just make eye contact with and know what the other one is thinking!;) Lots and lots of laughter! Silliness really especially since we stayed up way to late every night! Friday night got there unloaded...which by the way I have a ridiculously large amount of scrapbooking supplies! Granted I can still take everything I have in my vehicle but still its like three or four trips to get it all loaded and then unloaded. Had some dinner and then the scrapbooking began until late late or should I say Saturday!;) We got up after a few hours of sleep and headed for coffee and Ricardo's! Ricardo is our hair guy! There is supposed to be pics of him but I forgot my camera at the house so picture a 5' 3" Mexican guy doing our hair! We did some errands and then back to the house for lunch and more scrapbooking! Late late again! More talking, more laughing, more eating...ended up with about 20 pages for the weekend!
Thank you so much T for your friendship! I am blessed to know you and thankful that God has brought our lives together!
3 comments:
What fun!
Glad that you were able to spend some quality time together...
Happy Halloween friend!
Oh man, Sounds like way to much fun!
Glad that you were very productive!
How fun. Wish I were more motivated. Love you K
~Mel
Post a Comment