September 3, 2006

{Week 1}

Week 1 of school has come and gone! Justin did great! And proof came home in his backpack on Friday that we have got to decide what we are doing with all the papers he brings home from school. Granted they are not all worthy of putting in the archives to be saved for generations, but what about the ones that you want to save or just want to remember? I was recently at my parents looking through a drawer that still contains alot of my grade school, junior high and even high school work! I put all of it there but my mom has never thrown any of it away!:) She has a whole lot of projects and posters that my brothers and I made saved in the closet of the spare room! So back to my question, what to save and how to save it? Here is my solution to saving what will surely be a mountain of paperwork this school year! A digital tribute to his first week of school!

The take home folder!


He worked on coloring in the lines, cutting on the lines (the bus), writing number zero and one...



...and writing his name. For which he receive 5 "Five Stick Days" (still not sure what that's about, but I'm assured that it's good) and a Stegosaurus sticker!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

The "stick" papers are about the behavior each day... "5 sticks" is the BEST... sounds like Justin has had a great week. They loose a "stick" each time they get in trouble in one day. It was a fun week! I was in Justin's class... but forgot to look for him... one of these days I will remember. :-)

Anonymous said...

What to save seems to filter out all by itself, just give it time. Justin is off to a great start so watch out world here comes Justin. Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I might have to steal it! ;)