Just something sweet about little toddler legs!
Great pictures! That would make a great layout
Very cute Kristie. I agree with Shannon, these would be great on a layout. I have some similar that I need to do with "kids in motion".
I love little legs too!!
Those are some pretty cute legs! Love the new look of your blog too! It's good to mix it up!Happy Weekend!
very true those boys do have some cute legs!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great pictures! That would make a great layout
Very cute Kristie. I agree with Shannon, these would be great on a layout. I have some similar that I need to do with "kids in motion".
I love little legs too!!
Those are some pretty cute legs! Love the new look of your blog too! It's good to mix it up!
Happy Weekend!
very true those boys do have some cute legs!
Post a Comment