These are the FANTASTIC prizes the boys won at the duck pond at the fair! Seriously, could have bought them at Wal-Mart for less than $1. They love them so much the slept with them every night and they named them, hence the title of this post. Justin was so devastated when the stuffing started to come out of his snake I actually had to bust out my mad sewing skills and mend "Rattle Snake". Aren't the names original? William was so sad when the tongue came off of his. Its so crazy the things they get attached too!
2 comments:
Love it - just love it! Crazy how the cheapest things entertain them the most... at least for now! :)
That is hilarious. I should of caught the real one I almost tripped over on my way to the mail the other day. Then they could have a live snakey!
Post a Comment