July 21, 2006

{The Big Game}

The good:
Friday nights at the ball field! It was mighty hot tonight but that apparently works for New Hope because we 10 runned 'em! Wahoo! In the park home runs by several of the guys. The team that we played was really fun. Its nice to play with a team that remembers that this is coed rec league, not the world series!
The bad:
I am painfully aware that I am getting closer and closer to my 30th birthday! My brain still remembers how to play softball, but my body is ready to hang up my cleats! I know, I know 30 isn't that old right?!?!? My left shoulder would beg to differ with you! Whoever invented Advil is my new best friend!
The Ugly:
Snyder's car accident! They missed the game tonight because they were sideswipped on 395 today! Such a bummer! I think the other driver was a Husky fan and flew into a rage when he saw the big Coug head on the back of the van. He just lost control! Seriously though, just praying for his insurance to come through and that the van can be repaired! So glad that no one was injured!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

30's not so bad - in fact... life just keeps getting better!